Live Lesson Today
Thompson Park at 9.30 am Please bring paper and a pen.
Victoria Park at 10.30am - bring a teddy!
Suggested activities for Wednesday 3rd February
30 mins of reading time
- Look in any of your books and count how many times you can find the words and and the
- Read some bug club books
- Look in an information book – learn one new fact eg I read that potatoes were the first vegetable grown in space.
30 mins of physical exercise
- Ask an adult to cut up squares of paper for you. Can you write 0-20 on them. Ask an adult to muddle them up for you to order from 0-20
- Watch these some of these videos about numbers
- Count using a tally? Here’s one to do below
- Fancy a challenge? How many if these sums can you do? Use something to help you add e.g. cars, Lego pieces etc.
- Don’t forget to keep working on writing your surname -use flour, sugar etc
- Can you spell these words?
Make you own super hero - discuss some names for your own superhero
- Supertato had special powers and used the to catch evil pea. If your superhero had 3 special powers – what would they be?
- Can you make these sentences?