Suggested activities for Thursday 4th February
30 mins of reading time
30 mins of physical exercise
- You’ve been learning about different coins – see if you can find different ways of making values up to 10 p eg. 4p is 2p 2p or 1p 1p 1p 1p 10p is 5p 5p or 2p 2p 1p 5p
- Play the robot addition game https://www.topmarks.co.uk/addition/robot-addition
- Can you complete this – months and seasons
- Watch alpha blocks with the letters we’ve be learning -j v w x
- Spell these words – we me he she
- Play odd one out https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/odd-sound-out?phase=2
- Don’t forget to write your full name
- The story takes place at the supermarket. Can you make a list of vegetables you may find at the supermarket.
- What did each character say – Fill in the speech bubbles
- Learn to say the rhyme – I eat my peas with honey.
I eat my peas with honey,
I’ve done so all my life.
They do taste kind of funny,
but it keeps them on my knife.
- Make a trap to catch evil pea. Maybe a box or a net etc.
- If you have some loo rolls or kitchen roll tubes ( you can just use some carboard instead) make some superhero cuffs like these.