An essential part of your story will be the locations that you will be describing. So today we are going to have a look at Antarctica as that is where your story in literacy will be set. Please have a look at the map below and make a copy of it. Once you have done this, answer the questions below.
1) What is east of the South Pole?
2) Which sea is south of the South Pole?
3) Which sea is named after a famous explorer?
4) What is north of the South Pole?
5) Which Ice Shelf is west of the South Pole?
6) What oceans surround the South Pole?
7) Name all the seas that are towards the south of the South Pole.
Use the compass underneath the questions to help you answer the questions!!