Today your task is to create your own musical instrument using recycled materials from your home.
Decide what instrument you are going to make. Think about how you are going to make sound using your instrument. Will it be a shaker? Will it use a string/band? How else could you make sound with an instrument?
Gather the materials that you are going to use to create your musical instrument.
Create your musical instrument.
Evaluate your instrument using the following questions:
1. Is my instrument comfortable to play?
2. Does my instrument make a good musical sound?
3. Does my instrument look attractive?
4. What sound does my instrument make?
5. Does my instrument make the sound it was supposed to?
6. What would I do with my instrument next time to make it better?