Suggested activities for Friday 15th January
PLEASE CHOOSE 1 OR 2 OF THE ACTIVITIES FOR EACH SUBJECT
We do not expect you to do them all!
This week our book is Oliver’s Vegetables by Vivian French
You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcxnE4Xh0-g
30 mins of reading time
- Use Bug Club and read with an adult.
- Challenge yourself- how many books can you look at today. Can you find these words 'the', 'a', 'to', 'no'?
- Read these Phonics Phase 2 captions:
30 mins of physical exercise
- Perform Heads, shoulder, knees and toes in WELSH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RwgAYVntUg
- Can you balance on 1 leg? Can you balance with 2 hands and 1 foot? 1 hand and 1 foot? How else could you balance? I'd love to see a photo!
- Can you act out the story of Oliver's vegetables? Perhaps you can make some pictures to help.