Suggested activities for Monday 8th February
PLEASE CHOOSE 1 OR 2 OF THE ACTIVITES FOR EACH SUBJECT
We do not expect you to do them all
Motivational Monday- Victoria Park 9.30
30 mins of reading time
30 mins of physical exercise
- Try out this challenge. If you don't have chalk or a hoop then use a scarf to make a circle! Will you get a bronze, silver or gold medal? Let your teacher know how you did!
- Play the Chinese Dragon Game. You can try sequencing up to 10 and then you can try ordering up to 20.
- Can you do this Chinese New Year counting without any help from an adult? If you finish the first one and want a challenge, have a go at the second one, which is a little bit harder!
- Motivational Monday- Take time to think about what you are good at. We all have lots of special talents. What are yours? Pick two and either draw/write about them. Is there something you want to get better at? What is it?
- Find out more about Chinese New Year celebrations by watching these videos.