Suggested activities for Monday 25th January
PLEASE CHOOSE 1 OR 2 OF THE ACTIVITES FOR EACH SUBJECT
We do not expect you to do them all
30 mins of reading time
- Watch ‘Hansel and Gretel’ on TEAMS
Log into Hwb and go to TEAMS.
Click on your class team.
Choose Files and then Class Materials.
30 mins of physical exercise
- Do the bear walk! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG3AO6lJ4BQ
- If the weather is ok, then go for a walk. Maybe you could find some woods like Hansel and Gretel. Try and find these items on your walk. You could take photos to send to your teacher.
- Have a go at this cosmic yoga ‘outside in the woods’
- Complete these addition questions
Play this addition game- pick ‘up to 10’ https://www.topmarks.co.uk/addition/robot-addition
- Use raisins, smarties, chocolate buttons, lego pieces (or anything else that you can find in your home) to create the numbers up to 10.
- Practise your handwriting by writing ‘Hansel and Gretel’
- Hansel and Gretel are brother and sister. Do you have any brothers and sisters? Draw a picture of them and write their names. If you don’t have any brothers or sisters then you can draw a picture of the people who live with you. Remember to tell me who they are!
- Record yourself explaining which parts of the gingerbread house you would like to eat.
- Design your own gingerbread house. You can draw it or you can make it with things you find around the house! Be as creative as you want!
- Cutting practice. Either print this sheet off or ask an adult to draw these patterns on a sheet for you to cut out.