Suggested activities for Thursday 21st January
PLEASE CHOOSE 1 OR 2 OF THE ACTIVITES FOR EACH SUBJECT
We do not expect you to do them all
30 mins of reading time
- Watch ‘Handa’s Surprise’ on TEAMS
Log into Hwb and go to TEAMS.
Click on your class team.
Choose Files and then Class Materials.
- There are lots of animals in ‘Handa’s Surprise’. Do you have any books with animals in? Find a cosy place to sit and read it.
- Use Bug Club and read with an adult
30 mins of physical exercise
- Have you tried any of the fruits in the book? Which ones? Tell me about it! You can either :
- Video yourself speaking about the fruit(s)
- Write about the fruit (s)
- Draw a picture and label it with the name of the fruit/ words to describe it.
- Think about the letters in your name. Find something that starts with each sound of your name.
Mrs Leak has done her name.