It's Feel Good Friday and the end of Mental Health Week- what will make you and your family happy today?
Live phonics lesson- Victoria Park only
Check your child's HWB account for times. Group 1- 10am Group 2 10.30am
Suggested activities for Friday 5th February:
30 mins of physical exercise
- If a vegetable could move on it's own, how do you think it would move? Can you have a go at being a veggie! Roll like a sprout, be strong like a spinach, fly like Supertato! Make up your own, the sillier the better!
- Join in with a Joe Wicks work out!
30 mins of reading time
- How many tricky words can you think of? Write them really big on pieces of paper. Put them all over the floor, then jump on a tricky word and shout it out!
- What words do you notice around your house/on your walk today? Can you read them? What is the initial (start) sound and end sound? I wonder if you can find our sounds from this week x and y.
- Have a go at a reading comprehension:
Try one of creative activities below or choose your own from this fantastic website https://www.makinglearningfunwithmrsh.com/creative
- Draw an evil villain or make one! What materials will you use?
- Make a healthy smoothie using at least one vegetable - celery is a good one!