In this task we would like you to identify the questions and add question marks where necessary.
Remember we use question marks to show when a question has been asked.
1. The animals lived on the farm.
2. Did you know that Robert Falcon Scott was a British explorer.
3. How many explorers tried to get to the South Pole.
4. Oranges are a citrus fruit.
5. I believe that Robert Falcon Scott is the greatest explorer. What do you think.
Yesterday you learnt about a British explorer (Robert Falcon Scott) who tried to become the first person to reach the South Pole. Today are going to learn about another man called Roald Amundsen, who also wanted to become the first person to reach the South Pole.
Click the link below to watch a short video about Roald Amundsen.
After watching the video have a look at the timeline below. We would like you to put the timeline in order and create a timeline in your learning from home books or on PowerPoint or Word on Hwb.
Once you have completed your work, please send it to your teacher.