Time to be creative...
I would like you to create a shadow/silhouette portrait today using what we have learnt about shadows and light!
What You Need:
- A torch or light (and a dark(ish) room)
- Paper (white & black - if you can)
- A family member to trace your silhouette
What You Do:
- Tape a piece of white paper to the wall in a dark room.
- Place the torch on a table. Shine the light at the white paper.
- Sit between the light and the paper so that your profile appears on the paper.
- Have a partner trace around your silhouette onto the paper.
- Remove the paper from the wall and make sure your lines are smooth.
- Next, cut the silhouette out of the paper, place onto black paper, trace around it and cut it out.
- Glue the black silhouette onto white paper.
- Repeat as many times as you would like!
I would love to see your finished pieces - please email them to me: LatchamH1@hwbcymru.net
Diolch everyone - I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Mrs Powell :)