Solve these 8 riddles. P.S I will share the answers with you so don't drive yourself mad if you can't get them!
1. Kate’s mother has three children: Snap, Crackle and ___?
2. If you don’t keep me, I’ll break. What am I?
3. There’s only one word in the dictionary that’s spelled wrong. What is it?
4. I have a tail and a head, but no body. What am I?
5. Which word becomes shorter when you add 2 letters to it?
6. When Grant was 8, his brother was half his age. Now, Grant is 14. How old is his brother?
7. I go all around the world, but never leave the corner. What am I?
8. It’s the only place in the world where today comes before yesterday. Where is it?